Program Learning Outcome
At the end of the program, students will be able to :
- Confidently generate in-depth knowledge acquisition and management.
- Originate, formulate, characterize and solve appropriate operational problems and designs.
- Develop knowledge and technology of relevant project.
- Generate comprehensive knowledge of appropriate fields in business thinking/entrepreneurship.
- Adapt appropriate research methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Communication effectively through written and oral.
- Exemplify high leadership qualities and team working.
- Seek high ethical standards and integrity in appropriate practice.
- A master’s degree in relevant field from UTM or other institute or higher learning recognized by the University Senate.
Two(2) courses :
- University Elective Course.
- Research Methodology.
Find your supervisor
Staff in the Azman Hashim International Business School have expertise in PhD supervision across a diverse range of topics. Candidates are advised to contact the potential supervisor before submitting an application. For more information on staff research interests and publications, visit our individual staff webpages.
Length of Programme: 6-16 semesters, full time. Intake: Throughout the year.
For more information about the admission process, please contact:
To know more about the programme, please contact:
|Name||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ong Choon Hee|
Any inquiry about course registration, please contact:
|Name||AHIBS KL Academic Office|